CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

The Lunch Lady

I have shared this story w/ several friends but wanted to put it here so I would remember it. I told the kids that they could pick one day a week that they wanted to get hot lunch # 1 - just in case they would ever forget their lunch box they would be fine buying hot lunch and # 2 - I know they would eat just the ice cream and maybe one other thing off the hot lunch tray. Anyway.... the first week of school, Eli came home, it was the first day he decided to get hot lunch(chili cheese dog day-go figure) and I was excited to ask him how it went. I said "Eli, how was your lunch today?" He said "Mom, that lunch lady put a booger on my ice cream." After saying to him that I was sure that she would not do that-he was very insistent that she did and told me he wanted me to pack his lunch the rest of the year. We haven't figured out what exactly the "booger" was-can you think of anything it would be? Anyway he hasn't brought hot lunch since-but I am going to try and get him to this Fri. which is pizza day.

1 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh my goodness...that is so funny!! What in the world could it be??