CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Things kids do that make you laugh out loud

Emma brought home papers from school today and I was kinda surpursed b/c she usually does really well or may miss a few here and there but one particular paper had orange writing all over it. The paper was all abt command sentences-she did great on the upper section then at the bottom was the instructions Write a command sentence. Next to that teacher comment "You don't need to start a command sentence with "I command you to"
Emma's sentence was "I command you to go get me a chocolate shake from frosty boy!"
It just shows you how much they take things literally. Mike and I thought it was cute.
Next time I will tell you the story abt Eli and the book he made at school abt his family.

1 comments:

Trisha said...

I command you to give my cute niece a hug!!! Too funny