CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Shack by William Paul Young

My friend Bobette came to visit a couple of weeks ago and told me abt. a book she had just read that "changed her life". So I went straight to the Christian book store and bought it.
I don't want to give too much away...but it is a very good read that I would also recommend it.
I have never really gotten into Christian fiction but...I really liked this book!
It is hard to put into words how the book affected me. It gave me a totally different outlook on how a relationship w/ God can and should be. It helps define the difference between Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and how they work in my life. I learned alot abt myself and what God wants our relationship to be like.
I gave my copy to my sister Shannon to read but would be glad to lend it out to whoever would like to borrow it next!!!

0 comments: