CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Tantrum


Eli threw one of those major tantrums in the Target toy isle yesterday - you know the one where you just want to walk away and act like it is not your child that is acting like a total brat. I mean come on Eli, Christmas is just a few days away. We were buying a birthday present for his friend Wade and I told him he had $6 from losing 2 teeth he could buy something "little". He did not like it when I told him that the $ 89.99 Lego set did not count as "little" as well as the $40 Star Wars set. To make it all worse my mother-in-law was with me therefore she got to see how wonderful my mothering skills were...I tried everything but then resorted to saying "okay fine-I am calling your DAD to come over here!" --he stopped crying and settled on a $4.99 Bakugan.

1 comments:

Trisha said...

no i have no idea what you are talking about...that never happens here...